We've been here in our new home a little more than 6 months. We didn't have a lot of time or energy to work on improving the interior during the school year, but now it's summer and there's been a little bit of progress. I was feeling like my to-do list was endless, so I figured it was a good time to look back at what has been done rather than feel overwhelmed with what's left to do.
The RED walls are gone and the trim is now white, but "Big Blue" is still among us. These walls are huge, and I am slowly working my way around the room, one wall at a time.
Big Blue is up next to be transformed!
The lighting was difficult to work with this morning. These walls are actually gray (Classic Silver).
What I've done so far:
- Painted *most* of the walls Behr Classic Silver
- Painted the oak trim Behr Silky White to unify the trim
- Added two Ikea Hemnes bookcases to flank the TV
What's left to do:
- Hang art work on the wall (not one nail has gone in to the walls yet!)
- Hang curtain rods and curtains (I've purchased these and these!)
- Update the terrible light fixtures (Haven't decided what I want yet)
- New sofas...someday!
Post a Comment